Search for jobs

bethfraser22
Padawan

Search for jobs

I am finding this new platform very difficult to use and navigate. I’m frustrated with the chat support as it is not helping at all. I can’t figure out how to search for teaching jobs. The old school spring allowed me to search for jobs by specific states etc. I can’t find anything about jobs here. Can someone please help?
4 Replies
stephenkohnle53
Hobbyist

1. First go to the following link and click find a job. 
  2. Next enter a job title, and a state or city in the popup. For some reason I have not been able to find a way to search using multiple locations at a time as such I usually type Massachusetts. Additionally, you cannot type say "Haverhill, Massachusetts", instead you would type Haverhill and unfortunately it would show all jobs in the US in a city called Haverhill. I really hope they change this. 
  3. Next it will bring up a number of jobs in the location you chose, keep in mind that if you move the map it will only show the jobs visible on the map. 
  4. Keep in mind when searching for jobs that some districts will add incorrect information. Due to this I usually just use a broad job position name such as Special education and the state or city. However, searching through those jobs can be tedious so if you choose you can select a job category, grade level and job type while looking at the map. Unfortunately, even me being skilled with technology I do not find this user friendly. Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Edit: Sometimes when I search school spring into my browser I get to the support site so I suggest you save the link I made above. You can do that by clicking the link and then clicking a star in the top right of your screen. If you have an apple device use this link to find a description of how to do it. The following link could be useful on any device and help you add a shortcut to schoolspring onto your desktop if you want to. 

Goxdipoda

I agree.  I've spent several hours trying to get in with my old account and decided to finally start over.  I also cannot find where the job postings are.  This is ridiculous and frustrating, as if finding and keeping a good teaching job wasn't hard enough!

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Goxdipoda 

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

You would need to need to put in a job title as mentioned in the screenshot. Please refer to this article for more information: How-can-I-look-for-jobs-with-the-new-SchoolSpring.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
stephenkohnle53
Hobbyist

If you have login issues, the following thread may help.