Never got login info from district, but shows I have an old account?

macrockford

Never got login info from district, but shows I have an old account?

Hello. I've been approved and granted emergency certification as a sub here in Kentucky, was told I would get an invite link to complete the process and start getting jobs. However, I received no link and have requested help from the district and the Talenthire to no avail. The state website says I have an account already, but I can't log in. I could really use some responsiveness from any of the people I've contacted, and guidance so I can start working in my district. Thank you.

1 Reply
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @macrockford,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with the subbing certification process in Kentucky. Here are some steps you can take to try to resolve the issue:

1. Double-Check Your Email: Ensure that you've thoroughly checked your email inbox, including spam or junk folders, for the invite link. Sometimes automated emails can end up in these folders.
  2. Check Your Application Status: Log in to your account if you can or attempt to recover your account. Once inside, check the status of your application. It's possible that there are additional steps or documents required before you can start accepting jobs.

You can also contact our Applicant Support here.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!