My application documents with BCPS (Applicant Tracking System)

rdlintag

My application documents with BCPS (Applicant Tracking System)

May I humbly request that my application be searched in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) of Baltimore City Public Schools (BCPS). I already applied in the system and even completed or taken the EPI assessment, but the school principals say they could not find my application in the ATS.

Please advise. 

3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rdlintag 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

Please contact Unified Talent Contact Support to request assistance with locating your application in Applicant Tracking System.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
rdlintag

The issue has not been resolved. I would appreciate your kind response and positive action regarding my concern with my application in Applicant Tracking System (ATS). 

Highlandtown Elementary School is waiting for an update and resolution of my application at ATS before they formally issue a job offer to me as 2nd grade teacher.

Thank you.  

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rdlintag 

Please reach out to the district's HR department. It might be that they have not shared it or coded it so that the principal at the elementary school can see it.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support