Multiple job applications

aam1224

Multiple job applications

Hello,

I have two different areas of certification--School Counselor and School Library Media Coordinator.  I am trying to apply for jobs in both areas.

Various information that I want to provide is different depending on which job I am applying for (e.g. references, uploads of PRAXIS scores, resumes, etc.).  I am finding that if I change it to reflect the information for a School Counselor position in one district, the information I entered for School LIbrary Media Coordinator in another district is changed.  

Is there a way to apply for different jobs, both in the same district and in different districts, with different information without one changing the other?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

AAM

3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @aam1224,

Unified Talent offers multiple products, such as Hire, Applicant Tracking Enterprise, SchoolSpring Job board, Unified Talent TeacherMatch, etc.  Would you please confirm which product are you inquiring about?     It would be great if you can confirm the product you are using to apply for a job application.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
aam1224

Hi Sowmya,
Thank you for requesting the clarification. Both districts in North Carolina are TeacherMatch.
Thanks,
Aam
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @aam1224,

In TeacherMatch, when you change the information for one job it will reflect in the previously applied jobs as well. I recommend uploading generic information which includes everything based on the jobs you apply. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!