Mathematics teacher applicant

zenie08
Trainee

Mathematics teacher applicant

Good day to you all. Hope everything is well at your side. By the way, I just want to know, when I click school that I want to apply it turn to go back, i repeat many times but still the same. What will I do? Thank you and God bless.

Truly yours,

Zenie Vergara Delos Santos

1 Solution
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @zenie08 

To assist you further, would you please provide the URL of the portal where you are trying to apply for the Mathematics Teacher position?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

7 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @zenie08 

To assist you further, would you please provide the URL of the portal where you are trying to apply for the Mathematics Teacher position?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
zenie08
Trainee

Where will I get the URL? I don't know..

zenie08
Trainee

I just want to apply for a Math position. But I think I open my account here. Well I don't know If I did open my account here.

Thank you and God bless.

Zenie Vergara Delos Santos

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @zenie08 

You should be able to share the URL of the job application from the URL bar on the page.  Below is the screenshot of an example URL.

URL.PNG

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
GMGulledge60
Journeyman

Mathematics Teacher.
GMGulledge60
Journeyman

I will also, be a substitute for those who need the replacement.
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @GMGulledge60,

To assist you further, would you please let us know the issue you are facing while applying for this position?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!