Help

Job Applicant password issue

Amberlangwor
Journeyman

Job Applicant password issue

The platform has me boggled. I made an account with PS then went to the job posting, pressed “Apply for position” it takes me to a sign in page where I put my information...and the password won’t work.  I press “change password” and I input my email and it’s a no send (I checked junk and spam).

HELP! 

4 Replies
terekangas
Trainee

I have the same issue! Frustrating!

Mthalass
Rookie

I am also having this issue.

keldemers
Padawan

I am also having this issue 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Amberlangwor  @Mthalass  @terekangas @keldemers 

We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with logging into your account.

We suggest reviewing articles to assist the below article to help you with logging into your account:

If you are unsure which product you are using to apply for a district, look at Know Your Product.   For additional information, please refer to article on How-to-Search-and-Apply-for-a-Job.

The community has a chatbot can answer questions and connect you with support if needed. If you have trouble with the application process, just reach out via the chatbot for assistance.

If you have login issues or need a password reset to apply for a job, please contact the PowerSchool Support team by clicking here for further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!