Application form for Katy isd jobs

Barnasha
Rookie

Application form for Katy isd jobs

How do I fill out the application form for Katy ISD Substitute positions?
3 Replies
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

Thank you for reaching out in the Community! While the Community is a great place for best practices and troubleshooting questions and we encourage you to continue posting in the Community, I recommend reaching out to Katy ISD to request the link to the substitute positions available within the district.

useof0
Recruit

Hi Jamiem, I need to apply first for the substitute teacher before looking for existing positions.

How can you help secure the application form.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @useof0

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

While the Community is a great place for best practices and troubleshooting questions and we encourage you to check through the Job listings on the human resource page of the Katy ISD website.

Once you navigate to Human Resources on the site, select 'Application & Job Listings'. You will have to select 'Job Listings' in the box located to the right of the application and job listing information. Once you select job listings there will be a list of job openings and you click 'Apply' for the position of your choice.  

I hope this information helps.  If you need anything else, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!