Applicant screenings

amelendez97

Applicant screenings

In Unified Talent applicant tracking, I am having issues with seeing screenings from previous years. For example, if we have someone who applied for a job this year, but they also applied for a job in 2020 or earlier, the screening they had in 2020 is not showing up when I click on their application from this year. Shouldn't that permanently be in their profile? So now when we have new applications, I have to double check each person to make sure they havent already been screened, because their previous screenings aren't showing up in their most recent application. This may just need to be a website adjustment. 

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @amelendez97,

Good Day! Yes, it should still be showing the past screenings or any new screening across their applications. Please have your applicant check if they are applying through the same account they applied with the prior job on (applicants can check this in their account via logging in and going to the ''Application Status'' tab which will show their past applications) or if they created a new account to apply for the job this time. If it's not on that list it's likely that they had made another account since the original and you may have to re-input the screening manually.

If this doesn't help then I recommend reaching out to the Applicant Tracking team through a support case who should be able to access your site to look into your setup and work with you to recover the screenings. This article will walk you through the process of submitting a support case.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation