Slow loading times on class assignments

PNRiley
Journeyman

Slow loading times on class assignments

It has been my displeasure to work with PowerSchool not only because of slow loading on class assignments but also the response to my problem.   The links they have sent me did not work.  Pathetic

8 Replies
jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing your feedback here. We have escalated your cases with our PowerSchool Support teams who are working together to review your issue and should be following up with you through your Support cases to further assist.

Our Support team noticed that the slowness may be caused by a third-party product, Moxtra. Since you are using Google, I found information on an annotator tool using Google Drive that may function better for your school or district. You can find that information in this article.  Our Unified Classroom Support team is happy to review this option with you when they reach out if you are interested

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
PNRiley
Journeyman

Now the grades on the assignments are not showing on the assignment page.   I grade the assignment but when I put in the points at the top, they don't show up on the assignment page.

PNRiley
Journeyman

I can't use the google drive option since it is not available to me.  So right now the product is slow and does not record grades.   Please help on this problem.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @PNRiley 

We worked with our support team on your case and our support team would like to connect with you and Eden via phone to discuss this issue further.  Please add a comment or reply to the case so that our support engineer can be notified and schedule a call with you.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
PNRiley
Journeyman

Muskan:

I thought the Moxtra app was going to be disabled for me on PowerSchool.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @PNRiley 

The removal of the Moxtra Annotator Software from PowerSchool Learning was shared as an enhancement request to the product team.  The product team will review all the requests that have been shared to see if they can be implemented/deleted from the system.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
PNRiley
Journeyman

Still running slow on loading assignments.  Any progress from your end on this matter.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @PNRiley,

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this for you.  We see you have worked with our Support team who recommended working with the Domain Admin in your school or district as this could be related to the device you are using.  If they are unable to resolve the issue and can provide more information needed for our Learning Support team to troubleshoot, we do encourage your Domain Admin to share it with us.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!