List of students

acurto
Journeyman

List of students

I'm new to the Powerschool Pro, but I am very familiar with the powerschool reports I've previously used. I'm wondering how to create a report that contains every one of my active students. When I go to an attendance report and click on all active students, there are always a few classes missing. When I'm in the "unified classroom" tab that is new to me, I can see all of my classes, but is there a way to print an entire list of my students? Thanks to anyone who can help!

2 Replies
Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Re: List of students

Hi acurto!

Thank you for posting your question in the PowerSchool Community!

Unified Classroom has a Student Roster Report that does exactly what you're looking for. You can run this report from within Unified Classroom by navigating to Analysis -> Reports -> Student Roster Report.

From there, you can open the Classes* drop-down and select all of the classes that you're teaching. This will print the rosters for every one of your classes. Please keep in mind that since this report is run on a per-section basis, so if you have the same students taking multiple sections that student will be listed multiple times.

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
acurto
Journeyman

Re: List of students

Thank you!