Gradebook Saving Error

kmorgan81091
Journeyman

Gradebook Saving Error

Since the update this weekend, I have not been able to save my gradebook when I input scores using my keyboard. Whenever I click save it tells me there was an error and won't go away until I refresh. I've found that I can save if I use the actual buttons on the screen to select the grades. 

I've already submitted a case, but curious if anyone else is having this issue with Unified Classroom. 

3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Gradebook Saving Error

Thank you for reporting this issue.  We're sorry you are experiencing difficulties saving grades in Unified Classroom!

We see you are seeking other Unified Classroom users experience saving grades since the update in Unified Classroom.  We encourage other users to respond to the post.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
nsarver
Hobbyist

I have a teacher on staff that has only a couple of his grades being calculated into the final course grade.  (We have checked all the factors for entering grades -- made sure it's checked to be added to final grade, recalculated grades, resynced grades, etc.) Was told by powerschool help that it was being escalated but have not heard back in a few days.  

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

@nsarver It appears the case was escalated with a PowerSchool Admin in the district.  The Support representative has reached out to the PowerSchool Admin within the district for more information without a response.  I recommend reaching out to a PowerSchool Admin within your district to request an update on the process of researching the issue.

@kmorgan81091 Your case is currently being researched to find the root cause of this issue.  Unified Classroom Support will keep you updated as they are able to review the issue further.

Thank you for your patience as we attempt to resolve this issue.  We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!