Entering New Assessments

cguger

Entering New Assessments

I am the Psychometrist for Arab City Schools and I was wondering how you go about entering new assessments that are not in the dropbox for a student's eligibility. I have been trying to enter assessments that were completed and have come across a couple that we use that are not located in the drop-down box. Is there anyone that can walk me through this process of adding a new assessment or email me directions about how to get this done?

3 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @cguger,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

To further troubleshoot this issue, we recommend reaching out to your district's Designated Support Contacts. They should have access to Keyword Eligibility Assessments and can add one if needed.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
bphillips
Trainee

I was wondering the same question. At one time, I was told it would be a few weeks before we were allowed to add assessments. There is nobody else in my district that would know how to do this as I am one of the ones with the proper access to be able to do this. If you have found out how to add these can you please let me know. I am psychometrist at Albertville City. 

cguger

I spoke with our special education coordinator last week and he was able to get a hold of someone at the state department to answer this question. They told him that we would have access to this in a couple of weeks. So I am just keeping a Google Doc of processes that I need to go back and add in their assessments to before completing and then I will also add an amendment at that point.