Electronic Signature Form - Video

Holly275
Achiever

Electronic Signature Form - Video

PowerSchool Special Programs will be delivering an Electronic Signature form to states/provinces requesting this form.  Several states/provinces have other methods in place and prefer to wait for a more robust esignature feature scheduled in the future. 

Below are links to useful videos on how to use the Electronic Signature Form as well as an Administrator video on a one-time setup of form names if needed..  We hope this will help!

Electronic Signature Form:  Video

Administrator Setup Electronic Signature Form: Admin Video 

PowerPoint presentation for Electronic Signature Form:  PowerPoint 

11 Replies
syndime1
Padawan

This was very informative. Thank you!!!

dheater
Journeyman

How do we know if this is or will be released to our model?  In Illinois I don't see this as an option.

CindyG
Apprentice

Hi, David! We did not add this to the IL model but if there is a need, we can! Will you be at the CAB tomorrow? We can discuss it then, thanks!

Holly275
Achiever

We anticipate the Electronic Signature Form for Illinois to be released around May 8th.

gomesk
Journeyman

Hi I don't seem to see this as an option in Rhode Island? Is that possible to get?

Holly275
Achiever

I understand Kristen Smith reviewed with the Rhode Island group last month and has another meeting in a few weeks.  She will revisit at that time.

gomesk
Journeyman

How do I get an invite to the RI meetings? I don't ever get those.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @gomesk,

I will be happy to assist you with the RI meetings invitation emails.  We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool community, I will follow up with you over a private message.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Holly275
Achiever

We anticipate the Electronic Signature Form for Rhode Island to be released around May 8th.

MarilynT
Apprentice

How do I add my the LEA Rep to have access to the electronic signature.  I have added it to the Admin side and have access to it there, but when I go in using my regular email/password, electronic signature is not showing up. I also have to set up our LEA Reps to be able to use this as well. 

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @MarilynT,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

There are two ways to handle electronic signatures, DocuSign and the Electronic signature page.  If you are using standalone Electronic Signature Page the only restriction would be you need to be in a security group that has access to this form. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!