Old telephone numbers showing up in interface - Parents acces

cazafran
Apprentice

Old telephone numbers showing up in interface - Parents acces

I have had 3 requests now, asking how to get rid of incorrect information for the phone number for the parent using the application on the phone.  So looks like for some reason potentially old phone numbers are still showing up in the interface over the application.  Parents are asking how to correct this possible error or confusion.  

So we have a contact that has an old phone number still showing up in the interface.  They are confused on how to correct this.  The phone number is not even being transfer from the SIS, so why the parents when using the email address have incorrect phone number in the list.  I mentioned to uninstall the app and start over again but I am unaware of this part of their acces because I am not an parent installing the app.

1 Reply
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

If you are still having this issue, please connect with our SchoolMessenger support team through a chat or case to assist you further. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!