Change address on forms

andreajl1025
Trainee

Change address on forms

I'm trying to update our address on my daughter's registration form and it won't let me type or delete our old address.   We moved but are still in the district and she won't be changing schools.  

2 Replies
joshk
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good afternoon @andreajl1025!

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty updating your daughter's registration form. If you are attempting to make changes on the mobile app, I would suggest attempting to make changes using the web portal using a laptop or desktop to see if that makes a difference. If you are still having difficulty making changes from there, the best course of action would be to reach out to your daughter's school to report any issues you are having to make changes to a particular part of the Registration form. They should be able to make changes as needed. Any further problems they continue to have should be rerouted to Registration support. If you would like to contact Registration support as a parent, your school should be able to redirect you there as needed.

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
6zayn
Padawan

hey should be able to make changes as needed. Any further problems they continue to have should be rerouted to Registration support.

Regards,

Zayn.