PowerSchool status page?

stheisen
Padawan

PowerSchool status page?

Hello, 

Wondering if there is a PowerSchool status page I can check out first when teachers come to me and say "I can't get into PowerSchool, it is just spinning". 

Can someone provide the steps to navigate if there is such an area to check before other troubleshooting techniques roll out?

Thank you!

5 Replies
CindyM8
Expert

https://status.powerschool.com/

Currently there seems to be an issue with hosted districts (at least for ours) and I don't yet see any notifications about that on the status page.

CM

BarbaraD2
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

The posting is on the status page now.

Barbara Dell'Armo
PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2022 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2021 Winner
PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2023 Winner

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge2023 Beta Tester.png
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

We are aware of degraded performance with PowerSchool SIS and our team is actively working on resolving this issue at this time. Please continue to check our status page and make sure to subscribe to get timely updates.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience with us.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
BarbaraD2
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Why does the status now indicate that maintenance will begin in about an hour from now, during school hours?

BarbaraD2_0-1695060362936.png

Barbara Dell'Armo
PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2022 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2021 Winner
PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2023 Winner

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge2023 Beta Tester.png
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Hi, Barbara!

There was an issue yesterday that prevented some customers from accessing SIS and slowness for those who could on the East Coast.  There was an emergency maintenance through our Hosting team to resolve this issue. 

There should not have been a minimal impact.  Some customers may have experienced a timeout when logged in but this would have been resolved by logging in again.