CRDC Registration link

Kschim
Rookie

CRDC Registration link

I am unable to register for the CRDC training today. Please assist.

Thank you!

6 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Kschim

To assist you further, would you share the error message you are receiving while trying to register or elaborate on the issue you are facing?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Kschim
Rookie

I think I figured out how to do it - there was a registration link for the Office hours in one of my documents. I think that's the only place I need to register. Thank you for your reply.

VMacnort
Journeyman

I wasn't aware of any CRDC trainings. Is there a link so I can register?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @VMacnort

You can refer to this article: eSchoolPlus-SIS-Office-Hours-December-7-2021 to know the overview and click on the registration link provided to register for the session.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

VMacnort
Journeyman

Oh, I am looking for PowerSChool. Thank you though.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @VMacnort

Thank you for specifying that. Currently, there are no recent/upcoming Office Hours scheduled for CRDC training for PowerSchool SIS. 

We recommend subscribing to the PowerSchool-SIS-Product-Updates to receive notifications on any further updates.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator