iphone navigation menu issues

wflaherty

iphone navigation menu issues

When I do the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire, and try to scroll down to the bottom to check the box, the navigation menu on the left side of the screen keeps popping out and blocking part of the screen so I can not check the box,  This was not always the case.

I use Google Chrome, but it's also an issue on Safari.

Any ideas?

5 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: iphone navigation menu issues

Hi! @wflaherty 

To assist you further, would you please provide more details on the type of device that you are accessing?  Is it a Desktop or a mobile?  Also, please provide the name of the PowerSchool product that you are currently using for the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
wflaherty

iPhone 11. Mobile. PowerSchool SIS.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @wflaherty 

iPhone will have limited compatibility.  If you can access via the web on a PC or a larger screen, then it should resolve the issue that you are experiencing.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
AsiaC
Hobbyist

I've gotten complaints from parents saying the same thing for our enrollment forms, they can't scroll due to the side menu. Not all of our families have computers at home, one reason Ecollect was great, is that you could do this from your phone. Now that doesn't seem to be the case.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hey @AsiaC,

Since phones have limitations, generally we do not recommend using phones or tablets for completing Forms.  However, most mobile browsers have an option to load a "desktop version" of the site in the settings that should allow them to see everything.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!