Our students are getting an error that PowerSchool is unavailable; mobile service are not enabled; or the server address you entered is incorrect. Student with Android devices can log in fine. All students can log in via their computer without a problem. Problem is random with iOS users. Students are using correct District code.
Students are using iOS app version 22.12.0, which hasn't been updated in 9 months. We use Google SSO for our login.
Anyone else experiencing this or have a fix for it.
Please make sure that the students who are facing this issue on the iOS app are using the latest version of the iOS app. Additionally, have you suggested your students to force sync the server by following the listed steps.
1. Please close / force close the app.
2. Uninstall the app from the phone
3. Reinstall the app from the Apple Store (IOS)
4. Launch the newly installed App > Tap on the link right below the District Code that says “Where is my district code?” on the login screen.
5. You should see - “Enter Server Address” > Please enter your parent portal URL
6. Tap Submit & enter the credentials which should log you into the app successfully.
I recommend reviewing this article for more information.
Kudos encourage participation