Help

Using mobile app with multiple schools

kathysteele
Trainee

Using mobile app with multiple schools

I've been using the mobile app with our middle school with two students over the past year. This year, older student is on to high school and a completely different school system, and both are on Power School. I'm trying to figure out how to use the app for both kids now that they are on separate systems and the help is not so helpful, doesn't mention a thing about this. This can't be a rare scenario. Any tips?

2 Replies
DanM3
Ninja

Unfortunately all students must be in the same District in order to have all of the accounts on the app.  You would either (a) have to login and out and enter the district code each time or (b) keep the student who you most need to monitor on the app and then for the other student login via the web portal.  You can also setup email notifications for either or both too.  

Dan Morgan
Saint Mary's College High School - Berkeley, CA
PowerSchool Hosted - v 24.3 - 600 Students
PowerSchool User and Admin since 2000
kathysteele
Trainee

Thanks for answering, Dan, I appreciate it. Pretty disappointing given that I'm sure there are thousands of families with kids in multiple school systems using the app. I hope PowerSchool eventually addresses this in a more user-friendly way!