Unable to login to UPA San Jose powerschool.

Highlighted
Recruit

Unable to login to UPA San Jose powerschool.

Me and my wife reported login problem to both powerschool support and the schools powershcool admins. All suggested actions did not make any difference. Then we asked for our ids to be deleted completely so that we can have new account which can get connected to our son. But so far no solution. As a result, we have been unable to access powerschool for several weeks. So decided to post here hoping to get some attention.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to login to UPA San Jose powerschool.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties accessing your PowerSchool account to view your child's data.  Would you please provide details of the issue you are receiving?  

Are you using the credentials provided by your child's school?  When you connected with the school, did they delete and recreate your accounts?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

Hi, yes we know all the information needed to connect to my son's school ID. When I reported the problem for the fist time, I was asked to go to the school so that they can help. But the person was unable to help instead suggested that there is another person with higher authority and he may be able to solve the issue. After communicating with the second person and tried all the options, problem was not resolved. Then I contacted Powerschool admin person who asked me to share my screen. After checking all options and results, the person said he understands the problem and he will reach out to the UPA admins. Since I did  not hear back from him I asked the UPA admin if they were contacted but I did not receive reply.

So I gave up and entered my complaint in this form. As of now, we have no access and my request to delete our ID and set us up as new account was not accepted (no action) .

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @girmabizuneh

I am sorry you are still having issues accessing the parent account. To further assist you with this, I will reach out to you via private message. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Trainee

Hi! We have the same problem over here, it will be perfect if you can get in touch with us. School doesn't know how to fix the problem, I would recommend you to build procedures for users and businesses that use your system. It seems to be a recurrent problems for parents, and it should not. 

(Re: Unable to login to UPA San Jose powerschool.

Hi, yes we know all the information needed to connect to my son's school ID. When I reported the problem for the fist time, I was asked to go to the school so that they can help. But the person was unable to help instead suggested that there is another person with higher authority and he may be able to solve the issue. After communicating with the second person and tried all the options, problem was not resolved. Then I contacted Powerschool admin person who asked me to share my screen. After checking all options and results, the person said he understands the problem and he will reach out to the UPA admins. Since I did  not hear back from him I asked the UPA admin if they were contacted but I did not receive reply.

So I gave up and entered my complaint in this form. As of now, we have no access and my request to delete our ID and set us up as new account was not accepted (no action) .)

Waiting to get in touch with your customer services,

Thanks for your time.

Camille  & Gail 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @gailwilliamson,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I will be reaching out to you via Private Message for further troubleshooting, this is part of our efforts to protect the privacy of our community members.

You can view your private messages inside the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope in the top right corner of any page in the Community to the right of your avatar. When a new message appears, you should see the number one with a dark red circle on the envelope.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!