Student receiving Sped

twagner
Apprentice

Student receiving Sped

I have a student that started receiving special ed once he turned 3. But he currently is showing up in Powerschool as transferred out.

3 Replies
HeatherWeist
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@twagner  Have you spoken to the person in charge of enrolling student's into PS SIS? We service birth-3 special services students, but they have to be enrolled into PS SIS just like any other student. I'd start by talking to the enrollment person. 

Heather Weist, MEd
PowerSchool - SIS Administrator, Commonwealth Charter Academy

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2021 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2022 Winner

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
twagner
Apprentice

We have him enrolled in that but now it's showing he has been transferred out. I'm assuming a wrong date got put in somewhere and I am new to this program and would like for someone to be able to go over it with me.

HeatherWeist
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@twagner   Are you talking about the student's enrollment in PS SIS or a different product? If it is PS SIS, look at the transfer info screen to see exit and entry dates. If the student was accidentally transferred out, Functions > Re-Enroll Student > Make this enrollment match the previous; however, change whatever is incorrect. Then deleted the previous enrollment line. Therefore, they won't overlap. 

Heather Weist, MEd
PowerSchool - SIS Administrator, Commonwealth Charter Academy

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2021 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2022 Winner

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge