Journeyman

Schedule

How do I get my daughters schedule?
3 Replies
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Schedule

Good afternoon @D7678!

Thank you for your post. If you are attempting to view your daughter's schedule in the PowerSchool Mobile app, I would like to look into a couple of things first: 

1) Are you able to see their course schedule when logging into the web portal but not on the mobile app? If so, uninstalling and reinstalling the app with the latest version may help to sync that data over successfully.

2) If that does not work the mobile app may be deactivated for your school district. In that case, you will want to reach out to the school's IT department to verify your child's schedule has been correctly uploaded. Once they have verified that it is present in their Student Information System, that information should populate afterward. 

3) If neither of the above work, you will want to let the school know so that they can generate a Support case for you. A representative from our Mobile team will be happy to assist you as needed at that time. Please note: PowerSchool Group, LLC does not have control or access to your school’s PowerSchool features or configuration settings.

Best,

JoshK 

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Melissa1994
Padawan

I just need her schedule . Name.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Melissa1994,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I understand you are requesting a student's schedule. I recommend contacting the school to get this information or further assistance on how to get the schedule.  If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!