Powerschool mobile app

KaylaDixon
Journeyman

Powerschool mobile app

Althought I have the correct district code, username and password. The app will not allow me to login. Any suggestions?
14 Replies
Community Support Expert BishalG
Community Support Expert

Re: Powerschool mobile app

Thank You for posting on PowerSchool Community!

I would appreciate it if you would please share the exact error message that you are receiving. 

I have provided articles that should help you logging into the app, so I recommend that you check them out!

How do I log into PowerSchool? How can I find my account information?

When I try to sign in on the app I’m getting the error “Invalid Username or Password.” How can I res...

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
KaylaDixon
Journeyman

I tried all of the above options listed in the forums. All my capitalization and spelling have been double checked. It still will not let me access. "Invalid username or password"
jkrieger
Journeyman

Our district is having the same problem, but specifically with the iOS app. The android app is still working fine. Note that when you click "Reset Password", you receive an odd message saying that this function is not availble for teachers integrated with UC....

I spoke with support and it appears that the iOS is broken.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Can you confirm you have downloaded the PowerSchool Mobile app for parents and students to access student grades, attendance, and assignments?  This article should provide the correct PowerSchool Mobile app for parents and students.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
KaylaDixon
Journeyman

Yes, I have the correct app downloaded.
Community Moderator

Thank you for your response!

Can you also confirm you have received the correct district code from your child's school to access your parent account in the PowerSchool Mobile app?  If you are unable to locate the district code for your child's school district, I recommend reviewing this article that should walk through the process of accessing your child's school district code.

Jamie H.
KaylaDixon
Journeyman

Yes, I also have the correct code.
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

If you have confirmed you are using the correct PowerSchool Mobile app, account credentials, and district code, I recommend reaching out to the school to request assistance accessing the PowerSchool Mobile app.  The school district can adjust the access settings for the PowerSchool Mobile app.  It is common for the school district to disable the access to the PowerSchool Mobile app until all students receive the 2019-2020 school year schedules.

Jamie H.
karschamroon
Hobbyist

@jamiem7 

Here are the steps that we have tried:

1. Reset the password for one of our parents.
2. Tried to log into the App on an iOS device with that same info and no luck. Used an Android device and was able to.
3. Deleted the App on the iOS and reinstalled and same result. "Invalid Username and Password"

4. Confirmed the District Code is correct by checking the site it is connected to. 
5. Logged into a desktop version and was able to log in.
6. Used same credentials again on the App and no luck.
7. Used same credentials on an Android device and it worked. 

I think we narrowed it down to iOS devices on our end. Any resolutions to this issue?

Thank you,

Daniel