Powerschool Beginning of the Year Roll Over

Highlighted
KimC8

Powerschool Beginning of the Year Roll Over

We are trying to start our new school year in Powerschool. We have completed EOY procedures but are unsure what needs to take place to roll over the data.

We have

1) Created the school year dates and term dates

What are the next steps for rollover?

2 Replies
kstrpmom

Re: Powerschool Beginning of the Year Roll Over

I have power school from another district. How do I change districts?
Community Support Expert joshk
Community Support Expert

Re: Powerschool Beginning of the Year Roll Over

Hi @kstrpmom!

Thank you for posting in the Community! With regard to the mobile app, each district has a unique district code that must be entered in order to see student information at that district. If you are a parent whose child and information has changed districts, you will want to reach out to the child's new school to obtain the new district code and verify your new login credentials.

*Note: PowerSchool Group, LLC does not have control or access to your school’s PowerSchool features or configuration settings.

Once they have provided you with that information, it should be possible to log into the parent portal as needed. Please also keep in mind that the availability of the mobile app varies from district to district, so I would encourage you to verify that access from the mobile app has been turned on by the new school district when reaching out.

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin 

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!