Powerschool App on Iphone

05johnsonfamily
Trainee

Powerschool App on Iphone

I logged out of my app today and now when I log in it has no account information. It shows my kids but no classes, schedule ect.  I contacted the IT department of my childs school and they said that their district does not handle the Mobile App that in fact power school does. Can you help me figure why the app is not refreshing and displaying all the data?

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @05johnsonfamily,

If uninstalling and reinstalling the app again is not resolving this issue, can you please share a screenshot of the Application page where you don't see any information? I recommend hiding any private information such as the student's name, student ID, etc. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
05johnsonfamily
Trainee

None of the pages have any info. Dashboard shows no classes no assignments no attendance no announcements. The only information that it has is my kids name. Not even their photo. It was working this am, than I had to log out of it and when I logged back in it was blank. It works fine on a web browser just no the App on the iphonepowerschool.jpg

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @05johnsonfamily,

Since every district has a different setup, we would need to take a closer look at the setup to troubleshoot the root cause of the issue. Only Technical contacts can connect with PowerSchool Support to discuss issues that require assistance from support.  We recommend reaching out to the school district with these details about the issue that you are facing and requesting them to create a case with the PowerSchool support team on your behalf.  This will help us to troubleshoot the issue further.  

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!