Power school Ap won’t switch from summer school

Mtrevino
Recruit

Power school Ap won’t switch from summer school

When I open powerschool ap, it says our school districts name and then summer school. I can log in but it is not the current school year and it only has 2 of my 3 children. If I log on thru the parent portal website, I’m able to view the current year and all 3 of my children. I’ve tried deleting app and reinstalling to force update but no luck. The district had opened the current year (i can Login and view thru website) but it’s not reflecting it in the ap.
2 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Mtrevino,

We are working with the PowerSchool Mobile team to look into the issue of data not reflecting into the app.  We thank you for your patience while we update this thread.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Mtrevino,

To assist you further with the difficulties you are experiencing with the PowerSchool mobile app not reflecting the data, I suggest reaching out to the PowerSchool support team, who would be happy to look into this issue and assist you further.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator