So I didn't know if this was designed to happen but I will login into the app and get off of it for a few minutes and open it back up and it makes me sign in again, If I'm not logged out and get told a grade changed I have to log out so it shows my new grade.
This is unexpected behavior.
Please use the following steps:
1. Please close / force close the app.
2. Uninstall the app from the phone
3. Reinstall the app from the Apple Store (IOS) or from Play Store (Android).
4. Launch the newly installed App > Tap on the link right below the District Code that says “Where is my district code?” on the login screen.
5. You should see - “Enter Server Address” > Please enter your parent portal URL
6. Tap Submit & enter the credentials which should log you into the app successfully
Please refer to this article: PowerSchool-Mobile-App-Problem-Syncing-Error for more information.