Is there a way to see previous school year's grades and attendance?

Highlighted
Recruit

Is there a way to see previous school year's grades and attendance?

I can only see the current school year. No options for previous years that I can find. Thanks in advance.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Hobbyist

Re: Is there a way to see previous school year's grades and attendance?

Hi,

Which software? Are you wanting information for one student or a group of students?

Highlighted
Recruit

Thanks for the reply. This is just to look at the history of my 2 children via Powerschool. Not sure of the software itself. Through the app, there is a drop down menu for the term, but it only shows the current school year - nothing previous (this is my son's final year at the middle school). The Powerschool website only shows the current year as well, with no option to view previous years.

Highlighted
Hobbyist

I am not sure about the app but the parent portal website has a grade history page with tabs for previous years grades.  If you do not have this option the school/district may have the page turned off.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Try looking at Historical Grades.  

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

The app does not have the option to see previous year grades and attendance that I know of, but if you login to the parent portal online, you can click on Grade History and see multiple tabs that will show previous years. Attendance History only looks to show the current year. 

Jeannette Johnson
Georgetown County School District
Georgetown, SC
District Size: 9300 students