Highlighted
Recruit

How can i add my child

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How can i add my child

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

I will be happy to look into adding your child to your parent account.  To better assist you, would you please provide rather you are attempting to add your child's information in Enrollment to register your child for the 2019-2020 school year, in the parent web portal online or in the PowerSchool Mobile app?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for your response!

In order to allow us to further assist, would you please provide the portal in which you are attempting to add your child?  Would you like to add your child in the Enrollment portal to complete a registration form or the PowerSchool Mobile app and parent web portal?

Jamie H.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

im from page Az my two little ones are in middle school  try to update there things there in Page Middle school 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @yazzieC1982,

To assist you further, would you please provide the details of the difficulties you are experiencing while updating your kids' information?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator