Grades not syncing since update

getagrip

Grades not syncing since update

Since the newest update, I get push notifications that a grade is changed, but when I open the app, it doesn't refresh. Pulling down does nothing.

7 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @getagrip

You can try to logout and login again to see recent grade update and see if this helps to resolve your issue. Since, this is a known issue, and our team is currently working in it, we recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Mobile Support Team on your behalf for further updates on when the issue would be resolved.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
matthew-monacelli

How do I find who the Designated Support Contact of my district is?  I am also struggling with this same issue.  With 2 kids in school, I don't have time to logout/login every time there's a change - would like to know if there's an ETA on this fix.  Thanks!

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @matthew-monacelli,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.  As previously mentioned, this is a known issue and the PowerSchool Engineering team is working towards a resolution. A fix  should be available in the next release that is happening soon. Currently, there is no specific date on the release.

As far as determining who your Designated Support Contact(s) are, you would need to reach out to the Administrators at your school/district.  

Please let us know if you have any more questions.  We will be more than happy to assist you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
CindyM8
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Until the app issue is fixed can you log into the portal via the web? The web portal should have the most up to date information on your students.

CM

matthew-monacelli

I can, but not sure which one is more time consuming and painful.
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @CindyM8,

Our Support team has not been able to narrow down the app versions that are affected by this, since this issue has been intermittent in terms of the app versions reported by the customers. Our development team is working on investigating the issue further and we recommend reaching out to our support team if you face this issue or to get continuous updates on the progress of this issue.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

CindyM8
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Is there a KB article on this? If not, are there any details as to what app versions have the issue?

CM