Failure to update

Hamiltonta

Failure to update

My PowerSchool App has not updated since early March. I receive push notifications, but they do not reflect in the app. I’ve tried uninstalling to no avail. Please help!
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Failure to update

Thank you for your post in the Community!

It seems that you have walked through all the troubleshooting steps to update the mobile app.  I recommend reaching out to your school to allow the IT Department or Admin to look into the mobile app further.  If further assistance is needed, the district's Admin can reach out to PowerSchool SIS Support.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Reply
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Failure to update

Thank you for your post in the Community!

It seems that you have walked through all the troubleshooting steps to update the mobile app.  I recommend reaching out to your school to allow the IT Department or Admin to look into the mobile app further.  If further assistance is needed, the district's Admin can reach out to PowerSchool SIS Support.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!