Do standards-based grades show in the mobile app?

mbennettgee
Padawan

Do standards-based grades show in the mobile app?

We use only standards-based grading (no traditional assignment grades), so the parents are not able to see the scores in the app and think that the teachers are not grading the work because the "Grade" field is blank. Do standards-based grades show anywhere in the mobile app? Is it possible for our single-school district to customize the app such that the "Grade" field either pulls a standards grade or does not show?  Thank you!

@davedavis 

3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Do standards-based grades show in the mobile app?

Thank you for your post in the Community!

Standard based grading should display in the PowerSchool Mobile app for final grades.  At this time, Standard based grading does not display assignment grades.  

I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool Product team on your behalf to enable standard based grading display in the Mobile app for assignments. We thank you for your suggestions to improve the PowerSchool Mobile app for all users.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mbennettgee
Padawan

Thank you, Jamie! I look forward to hearing about that feature being released.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

My Pleasure!  I'm glad we were able to assist with your question!

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!