Can't log into app

uce-chzimmerman
Journeyman

Can't log into app

I have an active account, which I can log in on the computer, but the app keeps telling me my login info is incorrect. It's the exact same info that I use to login on the computer. No typo's, the info copy and pasted. Can't typo. Have tried several times over that past 2 days. Just downloaded the app 2 days ago. It's of no use if I can't use it on the go. Please help

5 Replies
jkrieger
Journeyman

Re: Can't log into app

Our district is having the same problem, but specifically with the iOS app. The android app is still working fine. Note that when you click "Reset Password", you receive an odd message saying that this function is not availble for teachers integrated with UC....

I spoke with support and it appears that the iOS is broken.

uce-chzimmerman
Journeyman

I am using Android and I don't want to reset the password. Afraid to. The computer version keeps trying to change my password on a daily basis. Some sort of huge long letter and number combo that's not mine. I keep having to put it back to MY password. Getting extremely frustrating.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

Can you confirm you have downloaded the PowerSchool Mobile app for parents and students to access student grades, attendance, and assignments?  This article should provide the correct PowerSchool Mobile app for parents and students.

Can you also confirm you have received the correct district code from your child's school to access your parent account in the PowerSchool Mobile app?  If you are unable to locate the district code for your child's school district, I recommend reviewing this article that should walk through the process of accessing your child's school district code.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
uce-chzimmerman
Journeyman

OK. Went to playstore and searched Powerschool and selected the one that says for parents. It told me it was already installed and gave button to open it. So, I have the correct one. Next I logged into the computer powerschool (with great difficulty because the login screen LOVES to change my password when I click 'Sign in'. It changes it from a simply rougly 10 digits to about 30. Howevere, finally got in, and checked the District Code. The app matches the computer site. So, I attempted the app again and watche to password block when I hit 'sign in'. Nothing changed like it does on the computer. However, it still says Sign in Error. Invalid Username or Password. Try again.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

If you have confirmed you are using the correct PowerSchool Mobile app, account credentials, and district code, I recommend reaching out to the school to request assistance accessing the PowerSchool Mobile app.  The school district can adjust the access settings for the PowerSchool Mobile app.  It is common for the school district to disable the access to the PowerSchool Mobile app until all students receive the 2019-2020 school year schedules.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!