App showing no classes, grades and assignments disabled

ItzRoxy914

App showing no classes, grades and assignments disabled

When logged into the app, my sons name is listed along with lunch money balance but assignments and grades are showing disabled and is showing no classes.  Any ideas on how to correct this? I have already contacted the school but she isn't sure what the issue is and stated another parent had said the same thing is happening to her.

1 Reply
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: App showing no classes, grades and assignments disabled

Thank you for posting this question in the PowerSchool Community!

There are a few things that could cause the attendance, assignments, and grades not to appear in the PowerSchool Mobile app for parents.  The most common reason is the school district has disabled the current school year view within the Mobile app.  If this is the case, we recommend confirming with your child's school district and request a date in which the view within the Mobile app will be enabled.  

I have also provided articles below to walk through common troubleshooting steps for any issues experienced with student information view in the PowerSchool Mobile app.  We also recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the PowerSchool Mobile app and resyncing with the district code.

PowerSchool Mobile App: Problem Syncing Error 

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!