Thank you for sharing your experience on PowerSchool Community.
We regret the inconvenience parents/students are having with PS Mobile Phones with the Android system.
The common reason that the application stays only on the Loading phase and information on the dashboard does not appear is due to the synchronization issue, this means that there was a problem syncing your mobile device with your school district’s information system.
I have listed a few steps below that should help you load the data on the application.
- Uninstall the app and then restart your phone.
- Re-install the app by downloading the app from the App Store/Google Play Store.
- Once the app is installed open the app and it should land on the page which asks for the District Code.
- Do not enter the District Code, rather click on the link “Where is my district code?” below the District Code.
- On the page that comes up tap “Enter Server Address” and then enter the URL in the box on the next page and hit submit.
- In the next step, you will need to enter your login credentials and this should load the data.
Another reason that application stays only on the Loading phase and information on the dashboard does not appear is due to poor internet connection or the application is been logged in for the very first time.
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, contact your school district directly to inform them of the issue.
I have provided an article below that will guide you on Syncing Error.
Please let us know if this helps!!!
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!