Using Power School Learning API for our Graduation Audit Project

sohaib04
Journeyman

Using Power School Learning API for our Graduation Audit Project

We are currently working on a project related to Graduation Audits. Therefore, our system will be integrated with Power School and is intended to pull some information from Power School API like learner's name, learner's Course, etc. using User Identification Code. I would be grateful if you could let me know that the API given on the link below is the only Power School API we should use for our project.
 https://www.myhaikuclass.com/haiku_lms/api/cms_page/view

3 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sohaib04

We would require more information to assist you further and we see there is an active case from your district-related for the same concern. We would recommend working with our Support team on this in order to protect your privacy.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
sohaib04
Journeyman

@SAFFIYAT Can you please guide me how to contact specific support team and get this work done as soon as possible because I found many of support contacts irrelevant to this case? 

SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sohaib04

Thank you for the follow-up!

We recommend reviewing the information available to PowerSchool Partners and learning more about it here: PowerSchool-partner-program.

If you are looking to be a partner, you can review the article: PowerSchool | Become an Official Partner.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!