PowerSchool Learning

RobinKorb

PowerSchool Learning

I saw that this is going away this fall. I'm an individual teacher with a small group of students. Can I convert to Schoology? If so, how do I go about moving my content to Schoology?

3 Replies
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @RobinKorb,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

You will be able to export your PowerSchool Learning Content via Common Cartridge format.  Then, import them into the Schoology Learning platform. 

You can find out more about the export and import process on the following articles here and here. You will need to work with the Technical Support Contact at your school/district to assist you with viewing these articles. 

Please let us know if you have any more questions. We will be more than happy to assist you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
RobinKorb

I'm a private teacher and don't have a school district. Does that mean I'm out of luck with Schoology?

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @RobinKorb,

Starting in the fall, all individual PowerSchool Learning accounts will be disabled. Schoology is only available for school districts and does not have Basic option for individual accounts.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please let us know if you have any more questions. We will be more than happy to assist you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.