PowerSchool Down

laffeys
Padawan

PowerSchool Down

Our PowerSchool has been down for two days.  Anyone know the reason?

8 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

https://status.powerschool.com/

Thanks!

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Thank you for sharing the link to the status page within the thread, @JeffG9 

@laffeys,Our hosting team is aware of the hosting interruption that has happened yesterday and actively working on resolving this as soon as possible.  We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and appreciate your patience while we continue to work towards a resolution. 

We also recommend making sure that you have subscribed to the Status Page by selecting Subscribe To Updates at the top right of the page as this link will be updated when products are experiencing any difficulties.  The status page has been provided as a dedicated resource for PowerSchool users to find any updates on major issues and outages.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
SandraJ
Journeyman

This has been going on too long!

laffeys
Padawan

It has.  I literally can't do anything.

SandraJ
Journeyman

I know!  I surely expected this to be resolved!

laffeys
Padawan

It's back up...yay!

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

We thank you for your patience while our development team worked on this and apologize for the inconvenience this update has caused to you. We have completed the configuration updates and now you should be seeing the performance improvements. 

If you continue to experience this issue we recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool SIS Support team through case or chat. We will continue to monitor this and will be posting the updates on the PowerSchool status page

ParitoshT
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!