Grade level change


Grade level change

Hello! i am a student at mountain view high-school in meridian Idaho. school district: West Ada. I recently just skipped junior year and i am now a senior but in the powerschool system it still says that i am a junior. so i wanted to know who can i contact or what can i do to get my graded level changed to right grade level

1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @jcurt0693 


You should be able to reach out to the School Administrator who should be able to check and update the grade level in the school's Student Information System.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator