invalid birthdate information

Highlighted

invalid birthdate information

I was trying to register my child for school as a returning student.  When I entered their snapcode it identified their name.  I was asked to verify the student's information with the birthdate mm/dd/yyyy.  When I put in birthdate as asked, I was told that it was the wrong birthdate for that student.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: invalid birthdate information

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

I recommend reaching out to the school to confirm the school has the correct birth date for your child in their system.  If the birth date is incorrect, the school can change the birth date to allow you to access the registration form.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: invalid birthdate information

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

I recommend reaching out to the school to confirm the school has the correct birth date for your child in their system.  If the birth date is incorrect, the school can change the birth date to allow you to access the registration form.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post