SY20-21 Online Registration Open

Highlighted

SY20-21 Online Registration Open

The reason I am writing to you is that I am worried about this email, I had registered my daughter (Grade- K) for the next school year on the first day in March that it was available online, I also had summit all necessary paperwork at the school, the only thing I was told that I did wrong was that when I select registration I, 've selected, New student instead of return student, but I did contact the school and the secretary told me not to do anything anymore and just to leaved that way it is, Not sure if I should redo the registration or can you please help me to confirm if my daughter is registered and restart the process again. Please let me know. Thank you.

I also don't have confirmation for my son whos also return student at Jr. Park (Grade8) if he is been registered or not, and I don't have the snapcode to do a returning student 

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: SY20-21 Online Registration Open

Hi @ftovar520,

Enrollment related decisions are at the discretion of the district officials.  If the district's enrollment office suggested that you do not need to re-fill the form that would be the way to go.  I highly recommend verifying with the district's enrollment office.

Snapcode for returning students are distributed by the district, they are specific to each student.  If the district's returning student registration form requires a snapcode, I recommend reviewing the troubleshooting steps provided in our knowledge base article linked here.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!