Having trouble accessing your Schoology Developer Account?

gallbaugh
Hobbyist

Having trouble accessing your Schoology Developer Account?

There are a variety of reasons you might not be able to access your company's development environment for Schoology Learning. Please consider these scenarios before emailing us.

I have never been able to login to my company's development environment.

Can anyone at your company currently login? If yes, they should be able to create you as a user (view instructions) and update your permissions to create and manage apps (view instructions). 

I was able to login, but I forgot my password and the forgot password function doesn't seem to be working for me.

Can anyone at your company currently login? If yes, they should be able reset your password. (view instructions)

I used to be able to login, but now I am getting an error.

Grab a screenshot of the error message received and email it along with a description of the log in access issues to: classroom-integrators@powerschool.com.

No one in my company is able to login to the company's development environment for Schoology Learning.

Sometimes the original developer leaves the company and now you can't access your environment any more. If this happens, email classroom-integrators@powerschool.com with as much detail as you can about your instance and the situation. We will try to help you recover access, but its not always possible due to security constraints. Unless there's a strong reason to try to recover the old account, you may just want to request a new developer account at https://developers.schoology.com/ by pressing the Become an App Developer button and filling out the form. Please allow a couple of days for us to recieve your request and verify your company informatioon.

The classroom-integrators@powerschool.com email address is monitored Monday to Friday during US business hours. Responses are processed in the order in which they are received so it may take several days for a response.

0 Replies