eCollect Documentation and Knowledge Base

overbey_m
Rookie

eCollect Documentation and Knowledge Base

How do I gain access to eCollect User Documentation and the Knowledge Base?

Thanks in advance!

5 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hi @overbey_m,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  Certain community resources are available to those with the Designated Support Contact(s) or Technical Contact role at your district.  

If you would like us to reach out to the Designated Support Contact(s)  and request access on your behalf.  Please let us know and we will be happy to do so. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
lpeless
Hobbyist

Hi Nina,

I am the technical contact and it is keeping me from accessing different types of documentation regarding Ecollect and Digital Document Delivery. How do I gain access?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lpeless 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community for assistance. 

In the Community, some pages are accessible to all the members whereas some are restricted to certain roles within the district or school such as Technical Contact. If you are unable to access any resource in the Community, the resource might be limited to user-role.

I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Technical Contact within your district, to add the required role to your account to access the resource. You can also email businessoperations@powerschool.com to work with your school or district to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account on your behalf. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Ojiddy204
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Good day.  I would like to have access to the eCollect documentation.  I am a technical contact within our organization's use of PS.  Who can I reach out to gain stated access?

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Ojiddy204,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

I am working on the PowerSchool Support ticket that you submitted for the Ecollect resources. I will follow up with you through the case.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support