Parent Notification of New Form

nickg20
Hobbyist

Parent Notification of New Form

It looks like the notification settings for parents are just if a form is submitted.  Can we easily notify parents of a new form that needs to be filled out?  

3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @nickg20 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

The feature to notify parents of a new form that needs to be filled is not in current functionality. But you can see what forms have not been submitted like Enrollment forms by using the Category Completion Report. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
JessicaR1
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Is the feature to notify parent of a new form on the roadmap to become available in a future release? This is a question that I get during every training on the forms system that I provide for my district. 

Jessica Roos
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
120+ Schools; 85,000+ students

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @JessicaR1 

The feature to notify parents of a new form is currently not present and if you would like to have this feature, we recommend submitting an enhancement request directly with the product team on the same through the PowerSchool Ideas Portal.

After submitting your idea on the portal you can track its status and other people can support the idea by voting for it. 

To learn more about the Ideas Portal, we recommend reviewing the article on PowerSchool Ideas Portal FAQs

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator