Ecollect Documentation?

llederer
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Ecollect Documentation?

I'm sure I am missing it somewhere on here, but I am unable to find any documentation beyond what is shared in the Ecollect Resources with the  Videos, templates and PDFs.   Where would I find more in depth documentation?

19 Replies
llederer
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

It looks like I've been added to the Covid 19 resources for Ecollect but not

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Ecollect-Forms/ct-p/PowerSchool-ECollect

Can I get that add please?

Thanks,

L

ehawthorn
Trainee

I am also having this issue. Specifically the documentation mentioned at the end of the video found here:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Enrollment-Express/Training-Video-Forms-Introduction-to-...

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ehawthorn and @llederer,

Thank you for reaching out to us in PowerSchool Community for assistance.

Since we strive to protect the privacy in PowerSchool Community, I will follow up through a private message to discuss further on this access issue.  You should be able to access the private messages by clicking on the envelop symbol on the top right corner of your Community page. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
sculver
Apprentice

I have this same issue - where is the documentation kept for eCollect?

thanks

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

@sculver  I see you are a Designated Support Contact.  Designated Support Contacts should be able to view Enrollment Express and Ecollect Forms resources in the Community.  If you are requesting more documentation than the Enrollment Express and Ecollect Forms resources linked above, will you please provide details here?

sculver
Apprentice

When I click on the links you provided I get the message :

Hmm,  It looks like you don't have acess to those resources.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @sculver 

I'll be happy to look into your access level.  To assist you further, I have reached out to you via private message.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
MVScnewton
Hobbyist

Hey @MuskanS, are you able to make the Ecollect Forms page accessible for me as well? We recently added this product and I would like more documentation.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MVScnewton,

You should be having access to the Ecollect resources in the Community. Please share the link to the resource that you are unable to access. If you are able to access these resources then you might want to subscribe to the Ecollect Forums. This is how the subscriptions work in the Community.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

KimberlyW1
Padawan

I am a support contact at my school also and get the same error message. Can you fix mine too?

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @KimberlyW1,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We sent you a private message. We will continue to follow up with you in the private message about your access levels. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
MichaelT14
Apprentice

When I follow the link offered several times above (https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Ecollect-Forms/ct-p/PowerSchool-ECollect) I also receive the "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource" message. I am a Designated Support Contact and would like access to these resources, please.

Michael Tiesworth
Frankfort Elberta Area Schools

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MichaelT14 

Since we strive to protect the privacy of the PowerSchool Community, I will follow up through a private message to discuss further on this access issue.

You should be able to access the private messages by clicking on the envelope symbol on the top right corner of your Community page. You might also view Messages and Alerts for details on using the Messages and Alerts features.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
ssellers
Apprentice

When I follow the link offered several times above (https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Ecollect-Forms/ct-p/PowerSchool-ECollect) I also receive the "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource" message. I am a Designated Support Contact and would like access to these resources, please.

SSellers

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @ssellers,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We sent you a private message.  We will continue to follow up with you privately on your access levels.  Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
LeticiaB
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I am looking to receive access to the Enrollment Express/eCollect Documentation here. 
Although I am a designated technical contact for my district, I do not have access to this library of documentation.
Can this please be added for me?
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @LeticiaB,

I will reach out to you through a private message to discuss your access to the library of documentation.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
cmartinez3
Apprentice

Hello, I am also a Technical Contact for my district and I cannot access any of the documentation on the two links provided in this feed for Ecollect and Enrollment Express. Will you please help with my access?

Thank you,

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cmartinez3 

I will reach out to you through a support case to review your PowerSchool Community access.

You should see the case and comments as they are shared in the Case Portal.

This article will guide you through managing cases through the Case Portal: Case Portal Manage Your Cases

Cindy