Athletic Ecollect Forms

Marchelle
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Athletic Ecollect Forms

My first opportunity to use Ecollect Forms was to create Athletic Forms for Parents and Students to complete before each season of Athletics begin. I made 10 forms available for Parents and Students to complete. Some with links to our state's concussion policy. Yesterday I was able to update the concussion form to embed a video from YouTube that is to be viewed by Parents and Students as new requirement by our state. If anyone is interested or has any questions about Ecollect feel free to reach out to me at mstark@lee.k12.nc.us. 

12 Replies
FeliciaRoumph
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Is there a way you can share this form with me? I would love a form like this for our middle and high school to use!?

Marchelle
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi Felicia, 

I can send an export of the forms through email if you would like. 

FeliciaRoumph
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

yes please!

MaryR5
Journeyman

Marchelle

I have purchased eCollect and ma currently using it for re registration but would love to incorporate it to collect Athletic Forms. Would you be willing to share your form so I could see if it would work for us?

hall-melissa
Rookie

We have recently switched over to PowerSchool as our SIS and are slowly beginning to use some of the extended features.  I have tasked myself with setting up Ecollect for our athletic forms as a way to get everyone onboard using this aspect of the system.  I've hit a few creative snags and stumbled upon your post from 2020.  I am hopeful that your offer still stands because I could really use some assistance getting this all set up.

cromedya
Padawan

If the offer still stands, do you mind sharing your form(s) with me (cromedya@bcsdschools.net)? Especially the form with the embedded video.  Thanks

MaryR5
Journeyman

Hi Marchelle
We have used eCollect for registration but would love to use it for the same type of athletic forms. Can you share ? That would be so helpful
KatieLathem
Journeyman

Hello,

If you are open to it, could you please send me a copy of your form? klathem1@pcschools.net

Thanks~

Shannon2021
Hobbyist

Could you please share the forms with me? We are looking into doing this at our school. 

ajamison
Hobbyist

Hello,

If you still have these files available I would appreciate a copy.  I'm looking for new ways to use eCollect forms in our district.

Thanks

Alfreda

ajamison
Hobbyist

My email address 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ajamison,

You can use the hyperlinks within the form and add the link to your YouTube video. For e.g. <a href="" target="_blank">Concussion Video</a>.

Here are the articles that will walk you through the process of creating a new form and the form properties.

Meanwhile, we hope that other community members jump in and share their insights on this.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator