Published Assessments Not Showing in Assessment Library for Question Reuse

Highlighted
odachel
Padawan

Published Assessments Not Showing in Assessment Library for Question Reuse

Hello, for the past month (since the last major update) recently published assessments are not showing up in the list of assessments available for the questions bank.  Filters, searches, etc. also do not yield results for the latest assessment or questions added. I assume something is caught up in the que or needs to be cleared on your end? Please help! 

3 Replies
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Published Assessments Not Showing in Assessment Library for Question Reuse

Good Afternoon @odachel,

Thank you for your post! I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty with loading your assessment items. We have heard reports of some slowness that causes a delay in the questions populating. Since posting, did the items ever appear for you or are they still not showing up?

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
claudetteguy

I am having a similar problem.  I don't see a list of published assessments when I am trying to add an assessment content block on a page - it will let me create a new one, or publish a draft, but not add an existing assessment.  I know the assessment exists b/c my students are taking it right now (they had to go to Activities->Assessments to find it).

Angelam7
Veteran

Hello @claudetteguy,

Thank you for your post!  If you would please provide the district you are with and if you have any specific assessment information so we can research this for you.  

Look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!