Information Not Available The school has disabled access to this student's data.

Information Not Available The school has disabled access to this student's data.

When I sign into powerschool I can see my son's information but when I click on my daughters name I get this notification:

Information Not Available
The school has disabled access to this student's data.

How do I access my daughters information?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Re: Information Not Available The school has disabled access to this student's data.

Unfortunately, you just have to be patient.

The school/district must have disabled access to the information you are looking for. I know for our district, we keep access open for middle and high school students but disable access for elementary students while we finalize grades. They could be doing something similar. You can always contact your child's school to elaborate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Re: Information Not Available The school has disabled access to this student's data.

Unfortunately, you just have to be patient.

The school/district must have disabled access to the information you are looking for. I know for our district, we keep access open for middle and high school students but disable access for elementary students while we finalize grades. They could be doing something similar. You can always contact your child's school to elaborate!

View solution in original post

Thank you. She is in high school and just received her report card so that mat be it. I'll try again next week.