Tech support

Ctcorey
Recruit

Tech support

I need tech support help to get a duplicate student ID number fixed. #Imnewsorry

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Ctcorey,

Thank you for posting on the PowerSchool Community.

To assist you further with the issue you are having on duplicated student ID numbers, we recommend contacting the Designated Support Contact(DSC) within your district who should be able to connect with the Performance Matters support team to troubleshoot this for you.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
thammond1
Apprentice

I need tech support with section enrollment. I received an error message stating "Not all section enrollment records were created for: Unable to create a section enrollment record in database...."

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @thammond1

This error occurs if the entry date for the enrollment does not resolve to a date when the section is scheduled.

This could be caused by:

• Having the wrong Year or Term selected
  • Entering the wrong Entry Date
  • An incorrect Expression for the Section
  • An incomplete Calendar Setup
  • Missing records in the Section Meeting table

You would need to verify that the above points are set up correctly to fix the errors. If you still face the same issue, you would need to report this to your district's Technical Contact who should be able to work with PowerSchool Support to fix it.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!